Oil Mist Collectors and Mist Collection Systems
Installing an oil mist collector or a central mist collection system helps to keep your metal working and industrial workplace safe. Increase your productivity while reducing cost from downtime. With today’s rising costs, you want to control your machining expenses as much as possible. A good way to reduce coolant cost is to recycle the coolant back to your machine tool. Mist collectors are ideal for evacuating coolant mist and oil mist, and recycling them back to your machine tool.
Learn more about “Why is Mist Collection Needed in Your Shop?”
Remove water-soluble and oil-based coolant mist with the Noil Series of Mist Collectors
The Noil range of oil mist collectors are designed for removal and recovery of either water-soluble or oil-based mist in machine tool operations and industrial processes.
Coral Mist Collectors are used in all types of manual and CNC machine tools including:
- Machining Centers
- Screw Machines
- Milling Machines
- Swiss Style Turning Centers
- Rotary Transfer Machines
- Boring Mills
- Parts Washer
- No Vibration: Specifically designed to be vibration-free, an important advantage when you are machining precision parts
- Lower plant maintenance costs: Extremely long life filters reduce the need for frequent cleaning and filter replacement
- Increased productivity: By reducing the frequency of filter maintenance, you greatly reduce the need to stop machine production for routine housekeeping
- Sized for your application: Six models available to better suit your application, ranging from 350-1,530 CFM
- Energy efficient and quiet: The Coral Noil is energy efficient and is quiet to operate
- Versatile: Compact design with various mounting options.
- 40-day performance pledge: If the Noil does not perform as intended, return it for invoice credit.
View our Performance Pledge »
- Best value: Competitively priced with a full 5 year warranty, including motor, and the best customer service in the industry
Eliminate mist with three stages of filtration
- The first stage uses an impeller to convert the mist back to a liquid state and returns it to the machining process
- The second stage made of a dense cellulose filter cartridge removes finely aspirated particles
- The third stage filter is a high efficiency polyester filter, rated 99.9% @ 2 micron particle size to remove all remaining particles
Call (410) 777-8555 or contact us for a detailed quote, sized for your specific application.
At ITA, we are committed to understanding your needs and providing you with a solution that is not only efficient, but also economical, thus enabling you to improve machine and personnel efficiency, increase profitability and grow your business.